The Wildlife Technician will aid in the creation and completion of tasks concerning all aspects of wildlife both game and non-game species on both Clarendon Farms and Yadkin Ridge properties. Must be willing to act as channel of auxiliary support in all aspects of the farm’s upkeep. This individual will be expected to perform tasks in the field and with a willingness to travel between locations. Above all, this position must maintain a steady line of communication between both peers and superiors.
- High school graduate and/or equivalent of education and experience required
- Prior knowledge of hunting and farming operations. High knowledge of firearm safety. - Basic knowledge of first aid.
- Highly effective interpersonal skills, problem solving abilities, ability to read maps and advanced communication skills a plus.
- 1-2 years hunting and farming experience preferred.
- Must be able to effectively interact with all types of individuals, be mentally alert, detail oriented with good reasoning skills.
Medical and dental, 401k, housing, work vehicle.