Founded in 1984, Trutech Wildlife Service specialize in wildlife management services for residential and commercial properties, providing leading wildlife, animal and integrated pest management services across the nation. We work hands-on with wildlife and people alike to solve animal related issues in humane and environmentally conscious ways.
As a subsidiary of Rollins, Inc., we operate nationwide in over 30 states and are continuing to grow. If you are seeking career opportunities in wildlife sciences & management, biology, herpetology, entomology, agriculture, forestry, business, marketing, range management, sales or environmental sciences - this career path may suit you well!
Of course, we don’t expect you to have all the knowledge you need right away. We invest in your career by providing ongoing professional training – all of our biologists and technicians become licensed in wildlife management. Come join our team! Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply directly via our website careers page.
The Nuisance Wildlife Technician interacts with their District Manager, teammates, and our call center to respond to requests for services for both commercial and residential customers.
The Successful Candidate Will…
* Complete our award-winning training and learn the skills required to be responsible for the daily operations of a wildlife removal technician
* Create and follow a service schedule within an assigned territory, ensuring safe and timely arrival at each customer’s location
* Serve as a problem solver for our customers by utilizing the in-depth training provided to decide on the most efficient and best overall solution for each customer's needs
* Communicate (verbal and written) with customers to ensure a high degree of customer service and satisfaction
* Provide high quality and productive service in a timely manner that meets or exceeds our customer promise
* Complete all required service-related documentation and leverage the hand held device provided for speed and accuracy
* Operate a company vehicle safely and ensure cleanliness of the vehicle and equipment
Candidates must be physically capable of safely performing the following job duties:
* Safely use a ladder within the manufacturer's guidelines
* Lift and carry up to 50 lbs
* Safely access crawl spaces, attics, confined spaces, roof tops, etc.
* Work outdoors in various weather conditions
* High School Diploma required; four year degree preferred e.g., wildlife management, agriculture, biology, environmental and animal sciences, entomology, herpetology, forestry, business, marketing, range management or sales
* Military or job related experience is also accepted, e.g., wildlife and/or forestry, sales, estimation, customer service, contracts, collections, processing transactions, field service, environmental services/sanitation, animal exclusion solutions, construction/repairs, etc.
* We require a good driving record and the ability to pass a drug screen
* Hired candidates must reside or relocate within a 30 minute drive of their territory. Acceptable distance/mileage may vary across densely populated areas.
Why choose us?
As the industry leader, we value people, progress and professionalism. As a subsidiary of Rollins, Inc., (NYSE: ROL), we are financially stable and exhibiting continued growth. We are proud to announce Rollins, Inc., has been named a Top Workplace by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution. Learn more about Trutech Wildlife Service and Critter Control Operations.
* Highly competitive compensation package
* Company vehicle, cell phone and tablet
* Comprehensive training programs as the industry leader
* Initial uniforms provided and/or compensated by Company
* Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision & life Insurance
* 401(k) plan with company match, employee stock purchase plan
* Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave
* Employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, dependent scholarship awards
Please direct questions and concerns to Rory Smart at email@example.com or 770-257-0288