Interns are responsible for presenting educational programs, preparing educational materials, aiding with tours of the water treatment facilities, assisting with community events, composing water-related social media posts, and participating in other activities that support the WCO mission. The internship program is designed to provide each intern with a flexible learning experience that will include an independent project. Interns are supervised by the WCO graduate assistant.
• Interest or experience in K-12 education, environmental science, water resources, or related fields
• Strong public speaking skills
• Strong writing skills
• Available some evenings and weekends
• Project WET certification (preferred, not required)
• CPR or first aid training (preferred, not required)
part-time, 10-12 hours a week. May include weeknights or weekends as needed.
Email email@example.com for the application form