Current UGA Students
- Current UGA students may declare a major in Warnell at Athena.uga.edu
- Need Help? Major Change Walkthrough (pdf)
- New students will be assigned an advisor at the beginning of the next work week.
- Students unsure of which Warnell major to pursue, or with other questions, should contact the Student Recruitment & Outreach Coordinator at email@example.com.
Returning UGA Students
- Former UGA students in good standing who attended UGA less than one year ago may re-enroll at any time once they clear any holds, including any academic advising holds.
- Former UGA students in good standing who attended UGA more than one year ago must apply to UGA again. Information on that process can be found at Undergraduate Admissions. Once readmitted, students should seek advisement in Warnell through their former advisor.
- Former UGA students who left on dismissal should contact Matthew Head at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the process for returning.