Blackwell Creek Forestry, LLC is a forest and wildlife management consulting company based in Chillicothe, MO. Our service area includes north and central Missouri, southwest Iowa, and eastern Kansas. We are seeking a permanent, full-time Forester to add to our growing company.
- Forest inventory
- Writing forest and wildlife management plans
- Marking and administering timber sales
- GIS & Mapping
- Forest thinning/timber stand improvement
- Prescribed burning
- Spraying, tilling, mowing, etc.
- Some travel and overnight stays are possible (<10%).
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor of Science in a forestry or related natural resource field.
Preferred: Completion of basic fire training (S-130/S-190) in order to work on prescribed burns. Knowledge and experience with chainsaws are also beneficial.
We are seeking someone who:
• Can work independently and is self-directed
• Can work in all weather conditions
• Can establish and maintain professional relationships with fellow employees and clients
• Flexible work schedule with generous leave.
• Company vehicle and travel expenses.
• Training and relevant certifications provided.
• 401(k) & basic health insurance options available
To apply, submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com or call 660-973-2714 with questions or more information.