The Product Support Specialist will handle a variety of responsibilities for Forestry Suppliers, including:
- Assisting customers with product selection and product support and usage training
- Customer support related to activities on website
- Attend conventions/trade shows
- Provide input regarding the selection of new products
- Assisting in the production and proofing of marketing materials
- Support other departments with product support knowledge: Special Orders, Customer Service, Telephone Sales, Counter Sales, Creative, Receiving, Internet
We are seeking an applicant who exhibits:
- Integrity of the highest degree
- A utility player mentality who is enthusiastic about learning new skills and generating innovative solutions to solve work challenges and identify opportunities
- A confident, friendly, positive attitude that shows everything you do as a welcome opportunity to learn more about Forestry Suppliers, Inc.
- An ability to treat confidential material appropriately
- Ability to learn quickly and prioritize effectively
- Excellent communication skills; ability to communicate clearly and effectively
Natural resource-related bachelor’s degree and work experience
- Excellent verbal, personal and computer skills
- Ability to work with a group
- Self-starter and capable of working well alone
- Excellent driving record
- Excellent office and clerical skills, including experience with Microsoft Office software
Bachelor Degree in a Natural Resources field is required.
The position is located in Jackson, Mississippi, and does require some travel (driving and flying). Normal working hours are Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm. Competitive salary with excellent benefits with a long-time stable company.
Retirement Plan, Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, 7 Paid Holiday per year, Cafeteria Plan, etc.
or send resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org