- Implement strategic sourcing and pricing options pertaining to the procurement of wood and fiber for a manufacturing facility.
- Evaluate least cost sourcing and pricing opportunities using analytical and innovative problem solving skills.
- Work to build strong business relationships within operating areas.
- Assist in helping to drive process improvements and present innovative solutions to recurring issues.
- Ensure all transactions are properly documented and distributed.
- Work in conjunction with W&FS team to monitor and manage all levels of raw material cost to include:
- Capital Employed
- Wood Cos
- Ensure compliance with all health, safety, and environmental policies and procedures.
- Actively represents Wood & Fiber Supply and the facility operations on local and regional sourcing initiatives.
Bachelor’s Degree or Higher
Zero to three (0-3) years of work experience
Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook