- Go to https://www.warnell.uga.edu/user/login
- Enter your username/password. Your username is the same as your MyID (do not include @uga.edu) but you will have a unique password for this site and only this site until we integrate with the central log in (CAS) in a few months. This is NOT changing your regular MyID password.
- The password reset does not work at this time. You MUST contact Malissa (email@example.com) and she will set you up with a password.
Editing your Personal Page
- Log in and go directly to your personal page.
- Faculty: https://www.warnell.uga.edu/people/faculty
- Staff: https://www.warnell.uga.edu/people/staff
- Graduate Students: https://www.warnell.uga.edu/people/graduate-student
- All others contact Malissa Russell, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click on your entry
- Click on the tab marked "Edit"
- If you do not have a page or do not see edit after logging in, contact Morgan Nolan, email@example.com
- This determines where you will show up.
- Staff can also choose a subcategory. Please mark both the main category (Staff) and the subcategory (-Technology)
- Comes from a list found here: https://www.warnell.uga.edu/about/centers-labs
- Begin typing a name (e.g. Deer) and it will show a list of possible entries
- Area of Specialty:
- For Faculty use. This is used by our graduate program to help graduate students find a major professor
- Please choose the main heading (Forest Management) and the subheadings (-Inventory & -Policy)
- If a faculty member would like to add a category, please contact Kate deDufour, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Research Areas
- This is also a pre-made list that reflects the major headings in the Area of Specialty.
- If you prefer, use the Research Areas Detail box to go into more depth
- Graduate Students
- For Faculty use. If your grad student has created a personnel entry, you can link them to your page here. They will show up in the right side column.
- Always use the "Save" button at the bottom of the page
Text Editor Tools
Adding a Job Posting
- This only applies to users who are approved by Whitney Jones, email@example.com
- Look in the upper left for “Add Content”
- A new blank job form will open-Fill in as needed
- Command-click to choose more than one item in a list (e.g., Forestry & Fisheries)
- Be sure to scroll all the way down and click the blue “Save” button.