Blackwell Creek Forestry, LLC is a forest and wildlife management consulting company based in Chillicothe, MO. Our service area includes north and central Missouri, southwest Iowa, and eastern Kansas. We are seeking a permanent, full-time Forestry Technician to add to our growing company.
- Forest thinning/timber stand improvement
- Prescribed burning
- Marking and administering timber sales
- Forest inventory
- Spraying, tilling, mowing, etc.
- Equipment maintenance
- Some travel and overnight stays are possible (<1
Minimum Qualifications: Associates of Science degree in a forestry or related natural resource field. Or a combination of related education and experience. Knowledge and experience with prescribed burning, chainsaw operation, and small equipment is also beneficial.
We are seeking someone who:
• Can work independently and is self-directed
• Can work in all weather conditions
• Can establish and maintain professional relationships with fellow employees and clients
• Flexible work schedule with generous leave.
• Company vehicle and travel expenses.
• Training and relevant certifications provided.
• 401(k) & basic health insurance options available
To apply, submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com or call 660-973-2714 for more information.