Potlatch Corporation is seeking 2018 Summer Idaho Forestry and Silviculture Interns to work in cities throughout the state of Idaho. The purpose of an internship is to supplement your education by providing a broader understanding of your potential career path.
Interns are matched with a mentor to assist in their training and development. The mentor will guide the intern as they develop an intimate understanding of the processes to complete a project that promotes cost savings, efficiencies, quality, and most importantly, safety.
Internships are typically three-month, full-time assignments, beginning in May or June and continuing through August.
- Enrolled in a Bachelor's Degree program in Biology, Wildlife, Forestry or other related field
- Must have completed at least one year of college
- Basic proficiency in Microsoft Office, Word and Excel
- Possess excellent multitasking, planning, communication and organizational skills
- Possess an outgoing personality and demonstrate a desire to learn
- Prior industrial experience is desirable
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be responsible, dependable and very safety conscious
- Be able to work any shift/day of the week