Forest Resource Consultants, Inc. is seeking to fill a Forester position located in the Macon, Georgia area. The following information describes our requirements and job responsibilities.
Job Description: To provide support to the FRC organization in pursuit of continuously improving the quality and productivity of services provided to clients. Basic responsibility includes assisting foresters, account managers, and appraisers in the completion of tasks focused on satisfying various client
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Forestry
• Experience preferred, but not required
• Exhibit good interpersonal skills
• Ability and willingness to travel
• Proficient in basic Windows software, i.e. Excel, Word, Access
• Employee must provide reliable transportation as well as automobile insurance. Company pays for business use on a per mile basis.
• Must be proficient in technical forestry skills
• Motivated to plan and accomplish work with a minimum degree of supervision
• Exhibits strong work ethic and pride in work quality
• Ability to work efficiently with a variety of people and personalities
• Basic understanding of the business in terms of services provided and profitability
• Conduct timber inventories
• Mark sale boundaries, SMZ's, etc., as required
• Supervise contract operations to ensure compliance of the terms of the contract
• Check on progress of scheduled forest management activities, ensuring compliance with BMP's, governmental regulations, and company policies
• Complete timber sale inspections
• Collect GPS field data as required
• Assist in timely completion of special projects
• Present positive image of FRC at all times
Forest Resource Consultants, Inc. is a large regional southeastern consulting firm with excellent reputation and diverse client base, maintaining a highly ethical work standard and professional top-quality staff.
Competitive benefits package includes health care, life and disability insurance, 401(k) plan, optional dental insurance, vacation, and holidays.
Send resume and professional references to the following address no later than December 31, 2020 for consideration:
Forest Resource Consultants, Inc.
964 Georgia Avenue
Macon, GA 31201
Or email to email@example.com