1. Work with a group of foresters providing support for tree crews trimming trees along utility power lines. Delineating and marking trees for trimming or removal.
2. Notify landowners of the work that has to be done.
3. Communicate with crews what work will be done.
4. Follow-up the work to ensure that the work is complete to client specifications.
5. Use communication skills to work with client vegetation specialists to meet the client’s goals.
6. Normal work schedule is Monday thru Thursday, 10 hours each day.
1. B.S. in Forestry
2. Competent with Microsoft office suite of products.
3. Able to learn how to use laser for measurements
4. Competent with mobile apps.
5. Able to operate safely a four-wheel drive vehicle.
6. Possess a valid driver’s license
7. Pass a pre-employment drug screen
8. Able to work full time
9. Able to relocate to the area of operations for the client. Basically that is upstate SC and in Western NC.
A pre-employment drug screen and valid driver's license is required. Wright Tree is an equal opportunity employer.
Health Insurance, Paid Vacation, Life Insurance. Truck provided for work. Wright Tree is an ESOP company.