To provide support to the FRC organization in pursuit of continuously improving the
quality and productivity of services provided to clients. Basic responsibility includes assisting area manager, foresters, harvesting supervisors, and other area staff in the completion of tasks focused on satisfying various client objectives.
- Conducts timber inventories
- Marks sale boundaries, SMZ's, etc., as required
- Supervises contract operations to ensure compliance of the terms of the contract
- Checks on progress of scheduled forest management activities, ensuring compliance with BMP's, governmental regulations and company policies
- Completes timber sale inspections
- Collects GPS field data as required
- Assists in timely completion of special projects
- Presents positive image of FRC at all times
- Associate Degree, Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Forestry
- Experience preferred, but not required
- Exhibits good interpersonal skills
- Ability and willingness to travel
- Proficient in basic Windows software, i.e. Excel, Word, Access
- Employee must own a 4‐wheel drive truck providing reliable transportation as well as automobile insurance. Company pays for business use on a per mile basis.
- Must be proficient in technical forestry skills
- Motivated to plan and accomplish work with a minimum degree of supervision
- Exhibits strong work ethic and pride in work quality
- Ability to work efficiently with a variety of people and personalities
- Basic understanding of the business in terms of services provided and profitability
Competitive benefits package includes health care, life and disability insurance, 401(k) plan, optional dental insurance, vacation, and holidays.
Send resume and professional references to the following address no later than June 30, 2019 for consideration:
Forest Resource Consultants, Inc.
717 North Avenue
Macon, GA 31211
Or email to email@example.com
For more information on the position, contact Randy Shaw at (601) 916‐2788.