ACRT Inc. is currently seeking energetic experienced professionals who enjoy working outdoors. Our field positions are ideal for professionals with an educational background in forestry, horticulture, arboriculture, environmental studies, conservation or related disciplines and seasoned professionals with experience in these fields and line of work.
Our Auditors perform identification, inspection, and evaluation of trees and brush along utility lines; Submit inspection results to clients with recommendations; Plan, direct, organize, coordinate, and audit the activities and functions of assigned tree clearance crews; Coordination of permits or other regulatory requirements; Discuss and negotiate line-clearance crew access issues; Serve as a liaison between clients, tree crews, and client customers and attend meetings on a regular basis.
• Required to be at least 21 years of age
• Degree or experience in Forestry, Horticulture, Natural Resources or related fields
• Ability to identify local trees and knowledge of growth rates
• ISA Certification and pesticide applicators license preferred
• Experience in Utility Vegetation Management and tree work a plus
• Ability to work independently, strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work in rugged terrain and inclement weather
• Ability to read and follow maps
• Valid Driver License and ability to drive and operate a 4x4 vehicle