Warnell's Top Ten
You are part of the Warnell family! Below are the top 10 ways you can stay involved as a Warnell alumnus.
- Update your contact information. Keeping your email, mailing address, and phone number current allows us to stay in touch with you. Every alumnus should receive emails and mail from Warnell, so if you are not email firstname.lastname@example.org to update or confirm your information.
- Stay up to date with Warnell news. You can find out what's happening at Warnell by reading The Log, The Branch, and social media posts. Follow @ugawarnell on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. The Log magazine is published twice a year and The Branch quarterly by email.
- Make an annual gift to the school. Participation rates matter, so you help the school by giving annually at any level. Visit warnell.uga.edu/give.
- Attend an event. Homecoming in October and Warnell Alumni Weekend in April are great times to come back to campus, and Warnell travels around the state to host regional events as well. Visit warnell.uga.edu/alumni for more information. It's also helpful to complete the follow up survey after attending an event or send new ideas to email@example.com.
- Submit a class note. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to share any life updates: new job, marriage, baby, retirement, or checking something off your bucket list.
- Keep in touch with classmates. Share updates you've seen on upcoming events or Warnell news and make sure their contact information is up to date as well. Share Warnell posts on your own social media. Make plans to attend an event together!
- Mentor a student. As of summer 2019, UGA is offering a campus-wide mentor program, and we encourage Warnell alumni to participate at mentor.uga.edu.
- Recruit for Warnell. Share your experience with potential students and encourage them to reach out to Carol Catoe, Warnell Student Recruiter, at email@example.com.
- Hire Warnell graduates. Send job postings to Nic Laconico at Nic.Laconico@uga.edu or reach out to her about other recruiting options.
- Serve on an alumni committee. If you're doing all of the above, consider seeing on the Alumni Steering Committee or Young Alumni Committee. Serving on a committee is selective and one of the highest levels of advocacy for the school. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out to a current committee member whose information can be found at warnell.uga.edu/alumni.