If you are a Warnell faculty member, student, or staff member looking to start a new communications project, please use our communications project request form to get started.
You can find other self-service items on this page.
- Should you need printed letterhead, it can be ordered through the clerical office.
- Download Warnell Digital Letterhead 2018.docx
- Formats available for download (zipped folders):
- The current Warnell Logo is available for use in several versions: Red, white, black or full color; as well as formal, horizontal or extreme horizontal. A guide to the Warnell logo: Warnell Master Guide.pdf
- If you need help or if you plan to order promotional items like T-shirts, mugs, etc. and want to use the Warnell logo, you must email Kristen Morales first to obtain trademark approval and find out which vendors you may use.
- UGA's Division of Marketing & Communication: http://brand.uga.edu
Download Powerpoint fliers to promote new or special classes to students.